Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day (by Brandt)

Why do you love your mom?

Kalle: "Because she does everything for me."

Oakley: "Because she does things for me."

Brennen: "Because she is the best mom ever."

In summary -
TIME! She spends time with us. She plays with us. She takes care of us. She reads to us. She cries with us. She laughs with us. She puts her dreams on hold for a little while to be the best mom we could ask for. She loves us.


Why do you love your wife?

Brandt: "Amber is fun to spend time with. She is funny (not all of the time, but she thinks she is funny during those times too, so that in and of itself is funny). She knows my thoughts before I do. She is patient. She is gorgeous! She genuinely cares for others. She likes to have fun. She looks for the good in me (which is not the easiest to find sometimes) and others. She is devoted to me, our family, and her faith. She is sincere. She is a wonderful mother to our children.

In summary -
Because she is my best friend!


1 comment:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Beautiful post Brandt! I agree with everything you said about Amber! I love her too! :)