Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Koda Brandt Palmer

Our sweet Koda was born on Monday night, June 11, 2012. After having contractions for most of the day Sunday, the doctor said I would go anytime at my appointment on Monday morning. Starting around noon, my contractions started getting stronger and closer together. I was hesitant to think about heading to the hospital because I wasn't sure I was actually in labor. Maybe the contractions were just going to stop. The doc said to go get checked out anyway. The contraction kept getting stronger and I was progressing, so I was admitted around 6:45 and immediately asked for an epidural- yes, I have a pretty low pain tolerance. Well, the epidural worked amazingly well, but also made me sicker than a dog. I say it was well worth it. 

Before Koda was born

Koda Brandt Palmer
June 11, 2012
10:17 pm
7 lbs, 2 oz
20 3/4 in



Koda and Dad








 Koda and Mom

The team. Seriously the best Doctor and Nurse ever.

The sweet angel. Really such a dream. We are totally in love.

Koda and Brennen

Koda and Kalle

Koda and Oakley

I love love love this video. The whole thing is great, but wait until the last few seconds and you will why it is so perfect.
video

9 comments:

JoEllen said...

Congrats! The pics are adorable and the video was so sweet! So glad everything went well for you and Koda. Enjoy life with 4 =)

Karen said...

So sweet! I'm glad all went well. Koda looks like the perfect addition!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, so sweet, Amber! I love all of those pictures! What good big siblings he has! Welcome to the world, Koda!

Emily Ferrell said...

Congrats Amber. We are so happy for you guys. Cute Brennen. He is going to be a great big brother.

Amberly said...

I'm so glad he is here safe and sound, he is completely adorable!

Ashley said...

I thought the kisses were cute enough, and then KODA SMILES!!!!???!?!? Melt your heart! Great work MOM!!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

She is such a sweetheart! Looks like a Palmer baby :) Such a cute video, love the kisses! Glad you are doing well! Loved seeing you and your angel!

Britney said...

congratulations palmers! he is perfect!

BRITT said...

Congrats! Wishing Koda is a good sleeper for you all :)